HTML tutorial

07:16
0


Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the following


C 7 P @ 2 R T = 4 N L 8 I 5 F E 3 $ D G & 7 S U * O Y
1.Which of the following is the seventh to the left of the 18th from the right end ?
A) C
B) P
C) =
D) L
E) None of these
2.How many such numbers are there in the series which is immediately preceded by symbol and followed by alphabet?
A) one
B) two
C) three
D) more than three
E) None of these
3.How many symbols are there in the series which is either immediately followed by number or immediately preceded by vowel ?
A) one
B) two
C) three
D) more than three
E) None of these
4.Four of the following are alike in some manner, find out the one that doesn’t belong the group.
A) @RP
B) N84
C) D&3
D) *YU
E) F35
5.Four of the following are alike in some manner, find out the one that doesn’t belong the group.
A) P@*U
B) 2RS7
C) T=&D
D) L83E
E) I5F5
II. Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the following
Y X @ 2 # N C 7 G R T 8 & = D * P 4 % H J + 6 < 1 Z B 5
6.How many such numbers are there in the above arrangement which immediately preceded by symbol and not immediately followed by a consonant.
A) one
B) two
C) three
D) four
E) None of these
7.If 2N7X : 16JB than CGT# : ??
A) +H4%
B) +H4<
C) +HY<
D) +H4@
E) None of these
8.Which of the following is sixth to right of the 13th from the right end?
A) 6
B) +
C) <
D) H
E) None of these
9.If all the symbols and numbers are drop the above series which of the following is 9th from the left end?
A) P
B) H
C) T
D) J
E) None of these
10.If all the number followed by symbols are doubled then the sum of all these number is ?
A) 38
B) 40
C) 42
D) 44
E) None of these
Direction (Q. 11-15): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions :
A word arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and its rearrangement.
Input : quarries wages family afloat programme lifeline medicine squeeze.
Step – I : afloat quarries wages family programme lifeline medicine squeeze.
Step -II: afloat quarries family programme lifeline medicine squeeze wages.
Step -III: afloat family quarries programme lifeline medicine squeeze wages.
Step-IV: afloat family quarries programme lifeline medicine wages squeeze.
Step-V: afloat family lifeline quarries programme medicine wages squeeze.
Step-VI: afloat family lifeline programme medicine wages squeeze quarries.
Step-VII: afloat family lifeline medicine programme wages squeeze quarries.
Step-VIII: afloat family lifeline medicine wages squeeze quarries programme.
Step VIII: is the last step of the above input. As per rules followed in the above steps, find out in each of the following questions the appropriate steps for the given input.
Input: years months really parents amazed written cope lines.
11. How many steps will be required to complete the arrangement of the above input ?
A) Six
B) Seven
C) Eight
D) Five
E) None of these
12. Which of the following will be at 5th position from left in step V ?
A) months
B) really
C) parents
D) line
E) None of these
13. What will be the position of ‘parents’ in step III ?
A) Sixth from left
B) Fourth from left
C) Fourth from right
D) Fifth from right
E) None of these
14. If’ amazed’ is related to ‘parents’ and ‘cope’ is related to ‘years’ in the same way ‘months’ is related to which of the following in step VI ?
A) really
B) written
C) line
D) cope
E) None of these
15. Which of the following steps would be the last step but one ?
A) VI
B) VII
C) IV
D) V
E) None of these
Directions to Solve
In each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer
(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question
(D) If the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question and
(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
16.Question: How is ‘No’ coded in the code language ?
Statements:
‘Ne Pa Sic Lo’ means ‘But No None And’ and ‘Pa Lo Le Ne’ means ‘If None And But’.
‘Le Se Ne Sic’ means ‘If No None Will’ and ‘Le Pi Se Be’ means ‘Not None If All’.
A. I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
B. II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
C. Either I or II is sufficient
D. Neither I nor II is sufficient
E. Both I and II are sufficient
17. Question: Who among P, Q, T, V and M is exactly in the middle when they are arranged in ascending order of their heights ?
Statements:
V is taller than Q but shorter than M.
T is taller than Q and M but shorter than P.
A. I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
B. II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
C. Either I or II is sufficient
D. Neither I nor II is sufficient
E. Both I and II are sufficient
18. Question: Which code word stands for ‘good’ in the coded sentence ‘sin co bye’ which means ‘He is good’ ?
Statements:
In the same code language, ‘co mot det’ means ‘They are good’.
In the same code language, ‘sin mic bye’ means ‘He is honest’.
A. I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
B. II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
C. Either I or II is sufficient
D. Neither I nor II is sufficient
E. Both I and II are sufficient
19. Question: What is the numerical code for ‘water’ in a certain code ?
Statements:
The code for ‘give me water’ is ‘719’.
The code for ‘you can bring water for me’ is written as ‘574186’.
A. I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
B. II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
C. Either I or II is sufficient
D. Neither I nor II is sufficient
E. Both I and II are sufficient
20. Question: How many visitors saw the exhibition yesterday ?
Statements:
Each entry pass holder can take up to three persons with him/her.
In all, 243 passes were sold yesterday.
A. I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
B. II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
C. Either I or II is sufficient
D. Neither I nor II is sufficient
E. Both I and II are sufficient





1. (B)

2. (c)

3. (D)

4. (C)

5. (C)

6. (A)

7. (B)

8. (B)

9. (A)

10. (B)

11. (B)

12. (B)

13. (C)

14. (A)

15. (A)

16. (A)

17. (E)

18. (C)

19. (D)

20. (D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aFPBR4LADew/V85_aRWKXkI/AAAAAAAAHAw/O_N9dmf5tMQu0kSfbC3NU2yCzkLVQV7eACLcB/s320/share.png[/img]